This is the english page for Milano Sake Festival 2014. Milano Sake festival took place in Milano, Italy on september 20th and 21st 2014. The “Milano Sake Festival 2014” has offered to Japanese producers and exporters the unique opportunity to:
– meet the key people for italian market (journalists and bloggers, distributors, chefs, authorities)
– learn how to enter this market and to promote their sake
– present their product in preview to the gourmet community of the city of EXPO 2015
– offer and start to sell your product at the Festival shop
– plan and organize EXPO2015 activities
More than 10 japanese producers and distributors have participated, with more tun 35 types of sake available for tasting.
Producers participating in 2014: Gekkeikan, Masumi, Kozaemon, Suisen Shuzo, Akashi Tai, Yucho Sake, CHOYA Umeshu, Nøgne, Takara Shuzo
Distributors participating in 2014: Yoigokochi, UENO Gourmet, JFC, Foodex, Ake Bono
Please download the Milano Sake Festival Report for further information.